FBF*3 FBF*3

not bad sir

i think you've done pretty well with a simple concept. glad to hear my song in there of course. if you dont mind me askin, did you use a tablet for this animation?

Monkeylovur responds:

If I could afford one :P

Psilocybin Psilocybin

enjoyable

i liked the idea. very creepy concept. liked the music :D but it still could have used a bit of work as far as animation. you have an eerie character that would be great for FBF animation, but you decided to go with tweening. An interesting choice, but you made it work. Like i said, i loved the concept, but it needed a little work. maybe some shading... anyways, good work!

cownips117 responds:

lol... I just noticed now I used your music for the main part of this flash.. I have to thank you.. I't really was what made it work out.

Hello, my name is teddy Hello, my name is teddy

liked the music ^_^

Not too shabby! could have used some different angles for the eyes when they came in, but overall It was pretty good. I think the dissolving of the top half of his head was pretty good!

aquaticmole responds:

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I probably should've added more angles, but I think it looks fine the way it is now. I like your music a lot, especially your rendition of the zelda theme. Glad you liked it.

Eternal Complexity Eternal Complexity

Good stuff!

Nice job on this flash! this is some insane w00tness right here. Nice use of music(;D), good graphics, awexome style. good job, keep it up

carmelhadinosaur responds:

Thanks!!!
Haha and for the music also! :D

Eye seen it all! Eye seen it all!

nice

decent flash. I like the music, personally. Good usage of it. Though the way you looped it could have been better. keep it up!

I think... I think...

teehee

YAY my song is in a movie! Thanks for using that song! Lot's of people don't like it because of the voices. I like your style, but we both know you can do better. no offense... I'm not much better.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

GREAT STUFF!

that was awesome! i love that the main character is a jackass! The graphics are amazing! everything about this is awesome!

Strawberryclocks insanity Strawberryclocks insanity

HOLY CRAP!

That was not too good at all... try using Microsoft Sam or Bonzai Buddy for the voices next time...

xcloudx responds:

Real voices > computer generated voices

God's Message God's Message

wow

that was pretty good. heard the joke before. A SECOND IS LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS! GOD! frikkin idiots...

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

gah... o_0

What goes on in your head?